- CA W V053
- Fundos
Records of an Evangelical congregation that began in 1919 on the prairies outside of Medicine Hat and has gone through many changes in building and congregation and continues to minister.
Records of an Evangelical congregation that began in 1919 on the prairies outside of Medicine Hat and has gone through many changes in building and congregation and continues to minister.
Mill Woods was an EMCC congregation in Edmonton that opened in September 6, 1987 and concluded its ministry in 2014.
North East Calgary Vision: Vision for at least 3 congregations to join on property already owned to build an “international” church.
Documents of the Calgary Spanish Church which began ministry in 1970 and continued until it joined Centre Street in 1983.
Didsbury Zion EMC Church created in 1995 by the merger of the Zion Evangelical and Missionary Congregations in Didsbury
The Norwood congregation was located in the Hillcrest Christian College Chapel. Its pastor also taught at the College and pastored the Little Plume congregation. The Norwood congregation was organized in 1963. By 1969 the average attendance was 119. However by 1974 there was only a small congregation so the membership was transferred to other congregations in the city.
The work in Morris, Manitoba, opened in 1911. A new church was dedicated in 1939 and a new parsonage in 1946. The 1950 flood severely damaged the buildings but ministry continued until the work closed in 1994.
Evangelical rural congregation near Hanna, Alberta. The church was started by C. S. Finkbeiner in 1909 and ministered until 1963.
The work at Yorkton had its beginnings at Rhein, Saskatchewan in 1906. A work was successfully started in Yorkton in 1931. In 1954 the Rhein work was closed and its members moved to Yorkton. Yorkton continued to 1999.
Canada West District sponsored ministry in Edmonton to the homeless and to unwed mothers.